Food Donation Points
Map of donation locations:
Key: Main Store, Supermarket Shop ‘n’ Drops, Other Drop Off Locations
‘Shop and drop’ at these supermarkets:
Shop n drop points are supermarkets where you can buy food and drop them in a dedicated box in the store. Please don’t take donations from elsewhere to those stores.
- Tesco, Eden centre, High Wycombe
- Sainsbury’s, Oxford Road, High Wycombe
- Waitrose, Handy Cross High Wycombe
- Morrisons, Temple End, High Wycombe
- Asda, Holmers Farm Way, High Wycombe
- Waitrose, Chapel Street, Marlow
- Waitrose, Penn Road, Beaconsfield
- Sainsbury’s, Maxwell Road, Beaconsfield
- Co-op, Rose Avenue, Hazlemere
- Co-op, Cosy Corner Parade, Hazlemere
- Tesco, Longwick Road, Princes Risborough
Large donations (more than a few bags of food)
Pre arranged drop off only at our main store Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call and the admin team will arrange a time for you to be met by a member of our team at our store so we can accept your donation. One Can Trust food bank store: 11 Duke Street, High Wycombe, HP13 6EB. If you represent a group and would like to donate regularly: get in touch.
Individuals dropping off smaller donations of food (a bag or two) PLEASE CHECK IF THESE DROP OFF POINTS ARE OPEN BEFORE MAKING YOUR JOURNEY
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. Park for free in 1st floor drop off bay in Easton Street car park, nip across the alley to the Hub.
Tuesday and Friday 3-5pm. Park at the front of the church.
Kings Centre, Desborough Road
All Saints Church, Town Centre, High Wycombe
St Annes & St Peters Church, Micklefield Road, High Wycombe
Christ the servant king, Booker
St Augustine’s Church, Amersham Hill
WISE Mosque, St Mark’s Close, HP13
Little Marlow Church, Coldmoorholm Lane, Little Marlow
All Saint’s Church, Marlow
Marlow Methodist Church, Spittal Street, Marlow
St Michael & All Angels, Beaconsfield
Speen Baptist Church, Chapel Hill, Speen
St Michael and All Angel’s Church, Hughenden