We’re absolutely thrilled to announce the foodbank has been selected to be part of the Co-op Community Fund for the next 6 months! The fund supports local projects that benefit the community close to where you live and you can be part of this amazing fundraising opportunity!
Co-op members have already earned over £4 million for over 4,000 local causes. For the next 6 months, 1% of what you spend on Co-op own brand products and services goes to the Co-op Local Community Fund which then is shared between local community groups. Plus the money raised by selling carrier bags also goes into the pot!
How you can get involved and help Co-op raise eve more for the foodbank:
- Become a Co-op member. For £1, you become a member and get lots of offers and exclusives from the Co-Op, but any shopping, not just branded goods, you do will create a donation to us, at no extra cost to you! Do this by:
- Becoming a Co‑op member, if you aren’t already (it costs £1 once!)
- Sign into your online account at www.coop.co.uk/membership
- Select One Can Trust as your favourite community group
- And that’s it – for the next 6 months your shopping will mean we get donations!
- Shop at the Co-op and every time any of their own brand goods and services, including carrier bags are sold, Co-op will make a donation into their community fund which gets shared between community groups like your local foodbank.
And don’t forget, we have ‘shop n drop’ points in all the local Co-Op stores. Co-op members have already earned over £4 million for over 4,000 local causes.
And please, spread the word. We’ve got flyers, posters and much more so get in touch if you’d like some to help get the word out!
Find out more about the Co-op Community Fund here.