I need food – can you help me?
We want to donate - what kind of food do you need?
- Rice (500g or larger)
- Pasta (500g or larger)
- Baked beans/tinned spaghetti
- Tinned potatoes / instant mash
- Tinned vegetables
- Tinned tomatoes
- Tinned fish eg. tuna
- Tinned meats including meat pies, hotdogs, meatballs, chillis, curries, mince, stew, corned beef, tinned ham etc
- Drinks: coffee, tea, hot choc, squash
- UHT milk (cartons)
- Sugar (500g)
- Cereals: large packets and variety packs
- Bread spreads e.g. jam, honey, chocolate spread, peanut butter
- Puddings e.g. instant whip, tinned fruit, rice pudding
- Snacks e.g. chocolate, biscuits
- Toiletries e.g. shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, toothbrushes and paste
- Sanitary items
- Nappies, baby milk/powder
- Household: washing up liquid, loo roll
We currently have “enough”
- Soup (although cup a soup/packet soups welcome)
We do not need Anything not on this list. But please contact us to discuss if you have specific items you think we might be able to use. Halal food most welcome.
Where can I drop off donations of food?
Do you accept donations of fresh food?
Where is the foodbank?
Who do you help?
What is in a food parcel?
How are you funded?
How do I donate money? Can I set up a direct debit?
Do you sell or share my details with other charities and organisations.
I'd love to volunteer for you. How do I do that?
Can we come along for a day to the foodbank to help?
Yes! During busy times of the year, like our Harvest and Christmas Appeals and during and after food drives, we look for groups of volunteers to help us sort donations and staff stalls at supermarkets. If you are looking for an experience day we are likely to ask if you will run a food drive to collect food or money for us. Contact us today!
Please note, because we operate a ‘dispersed food bank’ model and because of client confidentiality issues it isn’t always appropriate for non-regular volunteers to join the food parcel distribution operation but there are plenty of other ways to help!
Are you a charity?
Yes. Our registered charity number is 1148626. Our registered office address is The Hub, Union Baptist, Easton Street, High Wycombe, HP11 1NJ.